Lakeside living at its best
SummerLake is a community for families looking for an engaging lifestyle as well as a new home with modern amenities in Lexington, SC.
Nestled among the homes that provide features such as granite counter tops, fireplaces, lofts, gourmet kitchens and nine-foot ceilings, are incredible outdoor amenities that offer plenty for families and residents looking for an active and vibrant lifestyle.
Residents can spend lazy summer afternoons soaking up the sun, splashing in the pristine pool or cooking out with family and friends at the lakeside clubhouse. They can walk down Swingset Lane for an afternoon of picnicking and playing at the nearby pocket park, or stroll along shaded, winding nature trails. They can go fishing in the fully stocked 15-acre lake.
SummerLake offers six different affordable house plans, all of which are hybrid efficient homes, which means less toxins, less allergens and lower utility costs. They have dual programmable thermostats, which makes setting the temperature as simple as touching a button on your cell phone.
Residents can choose among plans that include three-four bedrooms and a variety of other amenities, including walk-in closets, two-car garages, inviting master suites, gourmet eat-in kitchens, fireplaces, lofts and covered porches. The two-story homes range from 2,003-2,835 square feet and the base price of the homes are $214,900-$264,900.
Here’s a quick look at five house plans:
* The Carson three or four bedroom open-space plans have two and a half bathrooms in 2,066 square feet. Step through the front door into a large foyer that flows into the amazing great room, kitchen and dining area. The master suite is upstairs, along with a laundry room and two or three guest rooms with walk-in closets.
* The West Ashley has four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in 2,003 square feet. The master suite, two guest bedrooms and a laundry room are upstairs, with a loft.
* The Meadowbrook has four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in 2,507 square feet. It has a large master suite with a sitting area, with double sinks and a separate shower.
* The Florence has four bedrooms and three bathrooms in 2,422 square feet. Its unique design offers space for entertaining and privacy. The kitchen has an oversized island. The master suite has a tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet. The home has an added loft, bedroom and full bath with a lot of attic space on the second floor.
* The Wilshire has four bedrooms and three and a half baths in 2,835 square feet. Space is the best part about this plan. It has an office which offers the option to add a fifth bedroom upstairs. The master suite is on the main floor with a tray ceiling, and ensuite with separate water closet, and a massive walk-in closet.
SummerLake is an easy drive to downtown Columbia, and even closer to Lexington’s Main Street with its restaurants, shops and parks.
The community is part of the award-winning Lexington 1 school district, and neighborhood children attend the new Rocky Creek Elementary, Pleasant Hill Middle and Lexington High schools. 803-917-5583, mcguinnhomes.com — LEZLIE PATTERSON
Fully stocked, 15-acre lake
Community pocket park
Shaded, winding nature trails